Advantages and Disadvantage of Using Bluetooth to Listen To Music with Your Earbuds
Bluetooth is a medium of communication which is wireless. It is mainly used to transfer data in the form of radio waves.
Radio frequencies are emitted from the devices which are paired and connected for the transfer of data. In the modern world, most of the gadgets come with a Bluetooth extension for easier connection between the paired devices.
A set of earphones or earbuds is very common to use these days. They can be used with mobile phones and mp3 players and more. They are connected via Bluetooth as well as wires. Some of the best benefits of Bluetooth earbuds are listed below:
- They are very handy and can be taken anywhere without any hindrance. Technological advancements have reduced their size for better mobility.
- You get the best sound quality and can talk while you are walking or even listen to songs.
- These Bluetooth earbuds are very Stylish yet affordable.
- A variety of earphones can be seen. The most recent ones are the In-ear monitors known as IEM’s. One of the main benefits of IEM’s is that, it eliminates the passive sounds up to 90 percent resulting in more clear and audible sound for the user.
- Pairing with televisions other than just mobiles.
- Radio frequencies are emitted from cellular mobile phones. These emissions can badly affect human health. Scientists and researchers have found that problems like fatigue, headache, difficulty in concentration and a prolonged use of this technology can cause brain tumor. By using the earbuds or earphones, we can reduce the risk of these radio frequency radiations as the mobile phone is not near to our ears anymore.
Few of the disadvantages of these Bluetooth earbuds are briefly explained below:
- Where earbuds are safe, but it is feared that the Bluetooth ear device is not. It emits microwave radiations. These radiations can adversely effect the soft tissues of the ear. At a certain level, these radiations can also cause biological changes in the human body and there are chances that these can be transferred to the offspring through DNA.
- Some health hazards caused by the usage of these Bluetooth ear devices include ear pain, loss of hearing and the possibility of even brain tumors exists.
- Some additional dysfunctions of using Bluetooth devices are seen which effect genetically on a person’s health. These microwave radiations are thought to cause hair loss, neck pain, headache and more.
Thus, Bluetooth technology has some pros and cons depending upon its usage but the convenience and the ease of use that it offers are unmatched!